Share your “Love is Alive” photos for the chance to win music festival tickets to any participating event!
- Love is Alive-JakeFamily of Festivals2014-12-16T09:51:50+00:00
- Love is Alive – The Polish Ambassador SpokaneFamily of Festivals2014-10-15T12:04:29+00:00
- Love is Alive-Safe In Sound BoiseFamily of Festivals2014-10-15T12:10:18+00:00
- Love is Alive-Steve and BeckyFamily of Festivals2014-10-13T14:17:54+00:00
How to Enter
Share your “Love is Alive” photos across your social media networks.
Tag Family of Festivals (@joinfof) and up to 3 participating events you hope to win tickets to (@festivalname1, @festivalname2, @festivalname3).
Include hashtags #FestivalMiracle + #LoveisAlive.
How To Win
Share the most creative photos you can think of! Funny, artistic, and clever shots are what we're looking for!
Submit as many #FestivalMiracle entries as possible!
The number of “Likes”, comments and shares will also be a big factor!
Euphoria Music Festival
What The Festival
McDowell Mountain Music Festival
MASSV Music Festival
New events added daily. Check back often and subscribe to our newsletter!
Don't see your favorite festival on the list? Request their participation!
Promoting An Event?
Join our #FestivalMiracle campaign (it's free!)
- You can play up to 3 participating events at one time. This means: if you were competing for a particular event and didn't win, you can now enter to win for a different event.
- You can only win 1 individual contest per 12 months.
- Winners for each event will be announced in a reasonable time leading up to the event.
- If you already own a “Love is Alive” product, you're eligible to play in this contest!
Questions? Contact us or ask below in the comments section and we'll respond as soon as possible. We'll update the “More Info” section above as needed.
- This event has passed.
- June 19th, 2014
- June 22nd, 2014
- Event Categories:
- Alternative Rock, Camping, Electronic, Festivals, Indie, Jam Band, Reggae
- Event Tags:
- A Great Big World, A-Trak, Aer, Airborne Toxic Event, American Authors, Amos Lee, Andrew Belle, Arctic Monkeys, Asaf Avidan, Bad Things, Band Of Horses, Basic Vacation, Beck, Bleachers, Breach The Summit, Bronze Radio Return, Cage the Elephant, Cash Cash, Chance the Rapper, Cherub, Childish Gambino, Christian Porter, City and Colour, Courrier, Courtney Barnett, Cruiser, Dan Croll, Firefly Music Festival, Foo Fighters, G-Eazy, Gemini Club, Geographer, Girl Talk, Goldroom, Gregory Alan Isakov, Griswolds, Grouplove, Haerts, Hey Rosetta!, High Highs, Holychild, Hunter Hunted, Imagine Dragons, Iron & Wine, Jack Johnson, Jake Bugg, John & Jacob, Johnnyswim, Kaiser Chiefs, Kodaline, Kongos, Little Comets, Little Daylight, Local Natives, Lucius, Magic Man, Martin Garrix, Mean Lady, Misterwives, MS MR, New Politics, New Sweden, Nonono, OutKast, Phantogram, Phosphorescent, Pigpen Theatre Co, Portugal. The Man, Pretty Lights, RAC, Royal Teeth, Saints Of Valory, Salva, San Fermin, Shakey Graves, Sir Sly, Sky Ferreira, Sleeper Agent, Sleigh Bells, Smallpools, Son Lux, Step Rockets, Stop Light Observations, The Ceremonies, The Colourist, The Lumineers, The Mowgli’s, The Weeks, The White Panda, The Wild Feathers, Third Eye Blind, Tune-Yards, Twenty One Pilots, Typhoon, Unlikely Candidates, Vance Joy, Vic Mensa, Walk Off The Earth, Washed Out, Wedding Dress, Weezer, White Denim, Wild Child, Wild Cub, X Ambassadors, Young the Giant, Ziggy Marley
- “The Woodlands” of Dover International Speedway
- 1131 N Dupont Hwy, Dover, Delaware 19901 US
Firefly Music Festival is produced by Red Frog Events, an event production company based in Chicago. The company is well-known as the leader and founder of the Active Entertainment Industry and for its events, including Warrior Dash, the world’s largest obstacle race series, and American Beer Classic, a beer festival held in iconic sports stadiums.
Red Frog has received international awards and media attention for its unique company culture and workplace environment, including #18 on Forbes’ “Most Promising Companies in America” list in 2013 and Inc. Magazine’s “Fastest Growing Companies” in both 2012 (#9) and 2013 (#60). Red Frog was thrilled to recently be named St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital’s “Corporate Partner of the Year” of 2013.